About Turquoise Stone
In Egypt around 6000 years before turquoise stone was incorporated into protective amulets and royal bling for King Tut and Cleopatra. Turquoise crystal meaning was considered a sacred stone by the Native Americans, who used it as a powerful healing tool for creating a connection between heaven and Earth. Considered as master stone for healing because it promotes an energetic flow also bring good fortune, good luck and a happy life.
Turquoise Stone in Hindi is firoza
Turquoise Stone in Tamil is Rattiṉa
Crystal Turquoise Stone in Telugu is Maṇi
Turquoise Stone in Malayalam is ṭarkēāyis
Turquoise Stone Color
Colors of Turquoise gemstone is found in green, blue and in different shades of blue, blue & black and also a blue/green with black.. Turquoise stone is the planet of Venus and Neptune.
It is found in Afghanistan, Iran, china, Egypt, Arabia, Mexico, Peru, Poland, US etc. It is not a very hard gemstone and is often quite brittle.
The first choice of gemstone for the people born on December month is ‘Turquoise Stone’ also called as December Birthstone. Alternatives of turquoise gemstone is Blue Topaz and Tanzanite.
The Turquoise crystal meaning is derived from French for the word ‘Turkish’ because the mineral was first brought to Europe through Turkey. This crystal is associated with personal protection, and energy flow making it a popular protective shield for ancient warriors in battle. According to Persian legend, the Turquoise gemstone was believed to bring good luck when it reflected the light of the new moon.
A protective stone used for thousands of years, Turquoise is the spiritual balm to a heart that’s been chapped by old emotional wounds and chronic stress. A stone with energetic vibrations linked to the life-giving elements of water and air.
Different Types of Turquoise
- Carico Lake Turquoise
- Kingman Turquoise
- Lone Mountain Turquoise
- Number 8 Turquoise
- Royston Turquoise
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise
- Larimar Stone
Also Check: Birthstones by Month
Turquoise stone benefits
Bollywood top star Salman Khan is wearing a 50 carat turquoise stone in a silver bracelet on his wrist. not only him many hollywood actress and actors and business peoples are wearing, lets discuss in detail about the healing properties of turquoise crystal.
- It is a perfect companion for those who travel a lot. It protects them from thefts, accidents, or any unwanted incidences in travel.
- Turquoise drives good luck in wearer’s life.
- Turquoise helps in maintaining stability and concord in married life by infusing deep understanding in partners.
- It illuminates one from negative energies.
- It enhances one spiritual awareness to enlighten better connected with the true physical and spiritual world.
- Those suffering from asthma, depression, dental problems, excessive alcoholism, high blood pressure, infections, poison, radiation, or toxins can overcome with the help of this stone.
- Panic attacks, tiredness, and problems of low energy levels can also be eliminated by wearing it.
- Turquoise is considered as a pure protective stone. Hence, it saves the wearer from mishaps and violence, also reducing mental stress.
- The turquoise is the birthstone for people born in the spring season and is the zodiac stone or sun sign of Sagittarians. The highest quality of turquoise is found in Persia.
- Feroza represent Jupiter and Saturn jointly and is wore on right hand middle finger.