About Emerald Stone
Emerald is a green colored, highly precious most beautiful and stunning gemstones of the Beryl mineral family. Since ancient times, it is worn by people because it is said to have several benefits in vedic astrology like for success in businesses & jobs, creative or intellectual pursuits and knowledge seeking ventures. Emerald stone is known for May Birthstone.
Emerald in Hindi is Panna (पन्ना)
Crystal Emerald in Tamil is Marakata (மரகத)
Emerald in Malayalam is Maratakaṁ (മരതകം)
Emerald in Telugu is Pacca (పచ్చ)
This gemstone is found in many countries like Russia, Brazil, Zambia, India, Pakistan, etc., but the best emerald stone is obtained from Colombia and South America.
Green emerald gemstone can be wear in many forms like earrings, rings, necklace and pendants. But to have astrological benefits, it is more recommended to wear it in form of ring or pendant.
Why Should People wear Emeralds?
If a person is having a speech difficulties, respiratory troubles, allergies and also nervous disorders should try a emerald gemstone ring or pendant. The Emerald gemstone should be set in Gold and be worn in the little finger. It should be worn on a Wednesday.
Who Should Wear Emerald Stone?
Emerald (meaning Panna) represents planet Mercury. Vedic astrology recommends wearing this gemstone to get out of negative influences caused by a weaker Mercury in a person’s horoscope.
- Indian astrology assigns Panna ratna for Mithun (Gemini) and Kanya (Virgo) sun-sign.
- Western astrology recommends emerald birthstone for Cancer.
- Taurus, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius can also can wear emerald stone.
- For a Taurus native, wearing the Emerald gemstone will ensure better earning opportunities, a steady, positive inflow of wealth, career growth, societal recognition, and spiritual benefits.
Emerald stone astrology
Emerald crystal is associated with the planet Mercury. According to astrology, a person with a weak mercury can face problems to solve these problems, wear an emerald stone as a ring or a pendant. It is also known as Pachu stone, Markat Mani, Parnaya and Budh ratna in India and Smaragdos in Greek.
Also Check: Birthstones by Month
Emerald stone benefits
- Ideal for Financial, Intellectual and Creative Ventures. Highly recommend for the people working in finance, banking, book keeping, share market trading etc.
- Improves Oration, Speech & Communication and boosts confidence. Best for the people working in PR, Media or Mass Communication related roles.
- Relaxes mind, improved senses and skin related ailments. Highly useful in treating certain allergies and nervous disorders.