From the ancient period to present, the birthstones impacted much about one person’s life. If wearing correct gemstones according to month also refer with your sun signs make you achieve heights in life, likewise choosing wrong gemstones will make you suffer. Recommended to wear these gems by astrologer or gem experts for the good life, even the scientist proving that it can be achieved by using these gems. This article about Birthstones by Month covers briefly about gemstone benefits.
1. GARNET STONE: January Birthstone
- For the persons born on January month, your lucky stone is ‘garnet stone.
- Garnet looks in brilliant bold red color or burgundy, found in countries like Europe, Russia, and South Africa.
- Garnet stone benefits: symbols of loyalty, honesty, and passion. It is believed that if you are wearing, it will regulate the heart and blood flow and also a strong belief in curing depression. Also helps in love and relationships.
- Gents should wear the garnet stone in the right hand or your primary hand which is used to sign all documents. To improve their relationship with their partner, women who should wear in the left hand.
- This stone is used as bullets in ancient periods of Asia and its surrounding also used in America as it causes wounds that are more dangerous than those wounds caused by regular bullets.
2. AMETHYST STONE: February Birthstone
- The birthstone for February month is ‘Amethyst stone’ and the official gem for Wednesday, Jupiter and those born under the sign of Pisces can use this amethyst stone.
- Amethyst is a kind of mineral stone, which looks in a pleasing violet or purple shade.
- This stone is found normally in Africa, Brazil, and Uruguay.
- Amethyst stone benefits: It has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Chakra balancing. Amethyst crystal therapies are primarily associated with the physical ailments of the nervous system, it also cures nightmares and insomnia, and balancing the crown chakra. This stone is believed to minimize stress.
- Facts: Fine Amethyst has been featured in the British Crown Jewels. Amethyst was once revered as the “Jewel of the Gods”.
3. AQUAMARINE STONE: March Birthstone
- Light blue colored like the oceanic color, highly transparent, the semi-precious gemstone is the stone for March month.
- AQUAMARINE stone found in places like Brazil, Nigeria, and Zambia.
- Aquamarine stone benefits: It symbolizes serenity and harmony. It is believed to be the treasure of mermaids and was used by sailors as a symbol of good luck, fearlessness, and protection. Eternal youth, happiness and increase intelligence and make one youthful and considered the symbol of happiness.
- Facts: Emerald, the sister stone of aquamarine, requires no special treatment and is suitable for all kinds of jewellery, including daily-wear rings. Aquamarine stone is awesome for earrings.
4. DIAMOND STONE: April Birthstone
- The colorless beauty, brilliance and hardest, most durable gemstone found in nature. This stone beneficial for the people born on April Month.
- The word Diamond comes from the Greek word “Adamas” meaning unconquerable or invincible.
- Diamonds Stone Benefits: Beneficial for sexual disorders, infertility, barrenness, sperm problems, sexual desire problems, bowel diseases. Eyes, constipation, and gastric problems, etc. It makes one fearlessness and feelings of invincibility.
- Facts: Diamonds are the very hardest natural substance. The only thing that can scratch a diamond is another diamond.
5. EMERALD STONE: May Birthstone
- Emerald “May Month stone” is symbolizing love, prosperity, and overall happiness, the emerald was known as the crowning jewel of queen Cleopatra.
- The mining of emeralds took place in Egypt, Austria, and Pakistan.
- Emerald Stone Benefits: The gem was thought to improve owners memory, intelligence, helps the person to perform better and lead a harmonious and prosperous life. It is also believed Emerald stone has the ability to increase the power of reasoning and spirituality. Destroys nightmares and evil spirits and increase peace of mind.
- Facts: Emeralds are rarer and more expensive than diamonds. Because when many people think of rare or expensive gemstones their first thought is of diamonds. But the fact is emerald is the rarest among of all gemstones.
6. PEARL – JUNE BIRTHSTONE
- Pearls are formed inside mollusks such as oysters and mussels are the only jewels created by a living animal. Its the lucky stone for the persons born on June month.
- It took seven to eight years for the proper formation of a pearl. It Founds mostly in the Persian gulf, coasts of India and Srilanka and also in RedSea.
- Pearls Benefits: are thought to give wisdom through experience, to quicken the laws of karma and to cement engagements and love relationships. A person suffering from tensed mind, indecisiveness, depression and instability in life is advised to wear pearl stone.
- Facts: Chinese are using pearls as medicines over decades. La Peregrina (Spanish for ‘the incomparable’) is one of the most famous pearls in the world. The 500-year-old pearl is pear-shaped and the size of a large pigeon’s egg. Its previous owners included a King of Spain, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Elizabeth Taylor.
7. RUBY STONE: July Birthstone
- Mined primarily in Thailand, Burma, Srilanka, and Kenya.
- Ruby is one of rare and most precious natural gemstone. It is the second hardest stone after diamond. It’s lucky to wear for those who born in July Month.
- Ruby Stone Benefits: Ruby is a powerful heart stone, opening and activating the Heart chakra. Believed that wearer acquires the ability to live in peace, bless with good health, wealth, wisdom. Overall success and growth in businesses, jobs, social status, authority, and self-confidence.
- Facts: Almost all rubies have flaws. Rubies without imperfections are rare and prices even higher than diamonds of a similar weight and quality. The world’s largest ruby is owned by a Chinese jewelry company. It weighs 8184 g (40920 Carat) and measures 5.11 x 5.43 x 5.70 inches.
8. PERIDOT STONE: August Birthstone
- Peridot is a rare stone rich in magnesium and iron and found in olive green color. It is the lucky stone for people born on August Month.
- This stone found in volcanic lava. Mined in countries like Brazil, Kenya, Germany, Mexico, Australia, and the Hawaiian islands. Wherever volcanoes present there is a possibility of this stone.
- Peridot Stone Benefits: According to ancient belief, it has the power to protect and purify and also reduce anger and jealousy. It was powdered to cure asthma. peridot is believed to bring good health, restful sleep and peace to relationships by balancing emotions and mind
- Facts: The gemstones worn by Queen Cleopatra was not emerald as it was popularly believed, but actually she has worn only Peridot called the ‘Gem of the Sun‘.
9. SAPPHIRE STONE: September Birthstone
- Sapphire is the birthstone of September Month, derived from the corundum family of minerals, mined from deepest layers of the earth’s crust.
- High-quality sapphire found in Srilanka. Also found in Australia, Malawi, Madagascar.
- Sapphire Stone Benefits: is believed to offer healing properties for rheumatism, colic, and mental illness. And it improves digestion and helps in improve focus and concentration with correct decision-making abilities.
- Facts: It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire. Traditionally a favorite stone of priests and kings, the sapphire symbolizes purity and wisdom.
10. OPAL STONE: October Birthstone
- Opal stone is luckiest for October Month born people, can be found in a wide variety of rock formations, including basalt, limonite, sandstone, and rhyolite. But many believe it is formed when water from rain seeps down into crevasses in the rock. Once the water evaporates, the silica that is left behind dries out and hardens into precious opal.
- Australia is the source of the majority of world opal supply. Other parts of the world such as Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Ethiopia, and the USA.
- Opal Stone Benefits: The opal is believed by many to bring good luck to its wearer helps in alleviating indigestion, stomach disorders and all kind of eye problems and even believed it could render the wearer invisible. Can also be worn as a substitute for diamond.
- Facts: Opal has been found on Mars! It is one gemstone that has ever been discovered outside of our planet (the other gemstone is Peridot that’s found from outer space).
11. TOPAZ STONE: November Birthstone
- Wearing a Topaz stone for November Month born people improves health and wealth. Mostly found in Srilanka, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, and the United States. It is found in red, pink, orange or even colorless.
- It comprised of the minerals aluminum and fluorine.
- Topaz Stone Benefits: Topaz soothes, heals, stimulates, recharges, remotivates and aligns the meridians of the body – directing energy to where it is needed most. It promotes truth and forgiveness. Topaz brings joy, generosity, abundance and good health. It is known as a stone of love and good fortune.
- Facts: The beautiful Topaz gemstone is available in so many awesome colors like blue, green, red, pink, brown, gold, peach and even colorless. But it is usually known for its gorgeous yellow color. The word Topaz means “fire” in Sanskrit.
12. TURQUOISE STONE: December Birthstone
- The Persian word for turquoise is “Feroz ah” or “firozah” which means victorious. Found mostly in Egypt.
- Turquoise attracts money, success, and love. Its powers include protection, healing, courage, friendship, luck and relaxes the mind. It is highly favorable for the December Month born people.
- Turquoise Stone Benefits: It enhances immunity and eliminates pollution inflicted diseases. Problems like asthma, excess alcoholism, depression, high blood pressure, migraines, viral infections, or the impact of toxins can be easily fought with Turquoise stone.
- Facts: In the ancient Persian Empire, the sky-blue gemstones (Turquoise) were earlier worn around the neck or wrist as protection against unnatural death.
Conclusion of Birthstones by Month:
All the thing you need to do is believe in gemstones, but don’t believe only on gemstone believe in your Hard work/Smart work. Hope you like birthstones by month article, everything you buy on gemsfly.com is coming with original certification. Care choose your favorite and lucky birthstones by month and succeed in life.