About Aquamarine Stone
Aquamarine stone is a light blue colored stone, transparent, semi-precious gemstone of Beryl mineral family. It is the traditional birthstone for the month of March. Promote leadership qualities,self-confidence, good health and stability in married life.
Aquamarine stone in hindi is akvaamareen
Aquamarine stone in Tamil is Intiranīlam
Crystal Aquamarine stone in Malayalam is akvāmaṟain
Aquamarine stone in Telugu is Yākvamarin
Who should wear Aquamarine stone?
Aquamarine (meaning Beruj stone in Hindi) is associated with planet Saturn. Astrologers recommend this gemstone jewellery to strengthen weak Saturn in an individual’s horoscope. A weak Saturn can hamper wearer’s decision-making power, financial conditions and psychological health.
- Aquamarine astrology recommends Beruj stone benefits for Makar (Capricorn) and Kumbha (Aquarius) rashi / sun sign.
- Western astrology prescribes aquamarine birthstone for Aries sun sign.
- Ascendants of Gemini, Virgo and Taurus can also wear aquamarine gem.
- Silver is highly recommended. Alternatively, white gold and platinum can also be preferred. Wear on middle finger of the working hand.
Aquamarine Stone Benefits
- Improves Leadership Qualities & Self-expression as gemstone is deeply trusted to improve native’s self-confidence and decision-making skills.
- Promotes Financial Stability & Business Growth also benefits in getting honest results of their efforts and hard work. Therefore, people who are facing financial difficulties or business challenges are advised to wear a natural aquamarine gemstone to get better outcomes.
- Ensures Safe & Prosperous Journey used for travelers, sailors, military men and businesses on frequent foreign trips to ensure better guidance and safer journey.
- Cures Hormonal Disorder & Throat Infection relates to the throat chakra and is considered helpful in countering throat infections, swollen glands and thyroid issues.
- Brings Stability in Marital Relationship.
Aquamarine stone color and origin
Aquamarine is the March birthstone seawater color of aquamarine has given this gemstone its name as the name “aquamarine” is derived from the Latin word for seawater. For astrological purposes, aquamarine should be clean, transparent and Aquablue in color.
Aquamarine can be found in Brazil, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Nigeria, Zambia, U.S.A, Madagascar, India and Burma. The aquamarines from the mines of Mozambique (called Santa Maria Africana aquamarine) and Brazil (called Espirito aquamarines) are another popular origin varieties found in fine color and clarity. Sri Lankan aquamarines also hold a fair reputation in the gem industry because of its high transparency.
How to clean Aquamarine stone Jewellery
The best way to clean your aquamarine jewellery is warm soapy water (using mild liquid soap) and an old tooth brush is the safe way. After washed the stone, make sure you rinse it off well with plain water. Enzyme cleaners and detergent should be avoided for they can cause allergic reactions. And use a soft cotton cloth to rub the stone gently for a longer time. It is important to protect this gemstone from direct sun, heat and harmful chemical to prevent it from getting decolorized.